February 1 @ 17:30 - February 10 @ 18:00
This course focuses on developing skills that are necessary for personal and professional success. Attendees will increase their sense of well-being by learning and applying a Self-Science model for enhancing self-esteem, identifying personal strengths and weaknesses, and identifying self- defeating attitudes. This course will be highly interactive and active participation is expected. Course methodology is experiential with interactive videos, small group sharing, and large group discussions.
- Identify personal strengths, values, inspirations, and contributions.
- Identify self-defeating beliefs and find multiple paths to realize full personal power.
- Understand and consciously use the power of thoughts.
- Increase emotional intelligence.
- Define life purpose and formulate a life plan.
- Receive feedback from others about own natural talents and opportunities for improvement.
- Identify people, things, and circumstances that provide meaning and life purpose.
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Improved performance in achieving professional and personal goals.
- Use techniques to effectively strengthen resilience.
- Being proficient at managing difficult service exchanges and customer complaints.
- Communicate effectively by stating the facts, expressing feelings, identifying needs, and making requests.
Days and Times:
Friday, February 1st: 5:30 am – 9:05 am
Saturday, February 2nd: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, February 3rd: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, February 8th: 5:30 am – 21:05 am
Saturday, February 9th: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday February 10th: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm